On 04/14/2014 08:29 AM, Chander Kashyap wrote:
Hi Daniel,

I am using ML u-boot and ML kernel with ramdisk as rootfs for my testing.

Ok thx for the info. I am trying with the ML u-boot.

  -- Daniel

On 13 April 2014 03:49, Victor Kamensky <victor.kamen...@linaro.org> wrote:
Hi Daniel,

Note these patches:

https://groups.google.com/a/linaro.org/forum/#!searchin/linaro-networking/Arndale$20hotplug/linaro-networking/MdvG8m_Bjms/YSvvIYKo4NQJ

Look at PATCH 1/2. It is about wfi instruction hex code use in
CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL case.
Even if patch tile says BE image the issue is applicable to LE thumb2
issue. Check
your kernel config if THUMB2_KERNEL set the issue is applicable to you.

Thanks,
Victor