Hi Fathi,

Thank you for pointing out the tree. Unfortunately, that tree is not
exported:

 git clone git://
git.linaro.org/landing-teams/working/samsung/u-boot.git/shortlog/refs/heads/tracking-arndale_octa
Cloning into tracking-arndale_octa...
fatal: remote error: access denied or repository not exported:
/landing-teams/working/samsung/u-boot.git/shortlog/refs/heads/tracking-arndale_octa

Can you export the tree? Thank you.

Phung-Te