Hi,

On 6 June 2014 08:58, Michael Hudson-Doyle <michael.hud...@linaro.org>
wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> As a bit of a test for myself, I'm trying to run openstack tests on top
> of the mostly-ready PSCI support the virtualization team has been
> working on.  I've built myself an Ubuntu kernel with the needed patches
> (actually all of kvm/next) and now need a matching qemu.  I fished these
> patches:
>
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2014-05/msg04514.html
>
> out of patchwork and applied them on top of the qemu that's in trusty
> but it fails to build.  I guess these patches depends that are in qemu
> git but not in 2.0.0?  In any case, before I dive into trying to fix
> this myself, does anyone have binaries or even better debs with those
> patches in?

It should get applied on the latest qemu git code. (git://
git.qemu.org/qemu.git)
Please get the attached binary I build for testing.
Also please make sure your host and guest kernel has PSCI0.2 support
(currently it is available in linux-next tree only), if you want to test
functions like reset and poweroff of VM.
​
 qemu-system-aagit://git.qemu.org/qemu.gitrch64
<https://docs.google.com/a/linaro.org/file/d/0BwDHsfcG9A8IT2JINlJxSHp6ckk/edit?usp=drive_web>
​

> Cheers,
> mwh