Hello,

We further validated and debugged some aspects of new ci.linaro.org, it
now should be consider back to normal production mode (production SSL
certificate installed too). We still debug smaller issues, and take a
chance to do refactorings and cleanups which waited for this migration,
so if your build is affected, or you see unexpected behavior, please
let me or Fathi know.

Thanks,
Paul

--