Hi, Kelley

Has the issue reported by Laurent been fixed already?

I see many failures reported by the build jobs here:
    https://ci.linaro.org/job/lkft-aosp/

And it seems caused by two builds sharing the same workspace,
one is running, then another started and deleted the files in the workspace,
then the first one failed.

Not sure if it's something related to the issue reported here, or a
separate one.

Thanks,
Yongqin Liu
On Tue, 26 Mar 2024 at 20:51, Kelley Spoon <kelley.sp...@linaro.org> wrote:

> Hi Laurent,
>
> Will look into this first thing after a meeting this morning.
>
> On Tue, 26 Mar 2024 at 07:47, Laurent Alfonsi <laurent.alfo...@linaro.org>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi Kelley,
> >
> > I am seeing a problem since this morning on CI.
> >
> > My analysis is that when the job starts it seems that the workspace is not
> > cleaned before.
> > It finishes (I don't really know why). And therefore, it doesn't run
> > really, and finishes successfully with the artifacts of the previous run in
> > this workspace.
> >
> > I can see also that the environment is not injected anymore
> >    [EnvInject] - Loading node environment variables.
> >
> > For instance :
> > 0)
> > https://ci.linaro.org/job/tcwg_bmk-code_size-spec2k6--gnu-aarch64-master-Os-build/200/
> >     was working fine before ci update
> >
> > 1)
> > https://ci.linaro.org/job/tcwg_bmk-code_size-spec2k6--gnu-aarch64-master-Os-build/201/
> >      inherit its artifacts results from a job :
> >
> > https://ci.linaro.org/job/tcwg_bmk-code_size-spec2k6--gnu-aarch64-master-Os-
> > *bisect/27/*
> >
> > 2)
> > https://ci.linaro.org/job/tcwg_bmk-code_size-spec2k6--gnu-aarch64-master-Os-build/202/
> >      inherit its artifacts results from a job
> >
> > https://ci.linaro.org/job/tcwg_bmk-code_size-spec2k6--gnu-aarch64-master-
> > *O2-bisect/31/*
> >      ( Because all our tcwg_bmk-* projects are sharing the same workspace
> > names /home/tcwg-buildslave/workspace/tcwg_bmk_<N> )
> >
> > You can see this easily in artifacts/manifest.sh (BUILD_URL variable)
> >
> > I have logged a jira card with the same information to follow up this.
> >     https://linaro.atlassian.net/browse/STG-5853
> >
> > Could you please have a look.
> > Thanks in advance.
> >

> > On Tue, 26 Mar 2024 at 01:10, Kelley Spoon <kelley.sp...@linaro.org>
> > wrote:

> >> Hello All,
> >>
> >> Maintenance has concluded and ci.linaro.org is back online
> >>
> >> --
> >> Kelley Spoon <kelley.sp...@linaro.org>
> >>
> >> --
> >>

> --