On 27/04/11 10:22, Barry Song wrote:
__aeabi_u*l*divmod has never existed in asm codes after objdump the
target ko.
__aeabi_u*l*divmod only exists in refrence list. the list means what
symbols are depent by this module. So we got a link error. but in
fact, the module doesn't need link this symbol since it never call
__aeabi_u*l*divmod in asm level.

Can you compile with --save-temps and look in the .s file.

If it's never mentioned in there then it's not a compiler bug (at least, not with this testcase) - the reference is coming from elsewhere.

We should be able to narrow things down, at least.

Andrew