Linked below are the draft slides for next week's toolchain public
plan review.  A copy is at:

http://people.linaro.org/~michaelh/incoming/linaro-toolchain-1111-public-plan-review.pdf

The copy with all slides and the notes pages is at:

http://people.linaro.org/~michaelh/incoming/linaro-toolchain-1111-public-plan-review-notes.pdf

The notes start half way through.  Could you all have a read and see
what you think?  The notes should be a summary of our plan so let me
know if there's anything surprising or anything significant missing.
I left some detail out so that I don't talk till dawn :)

I've also created the TR blueprints for the 11.11 cycle and assigned
them to the main person in that area.  You can see them by clicking
here:
 https://blueprints.launchpad.net/linaro?searchtext=tr-toolchain

and then sorting by series. Next is the engineering blueprints..

-- Michael