Continued responding to review comments on my widening multiply patches. Wrote large parts of most of the patches to fix bugs and tidy them up. The result is that all but patch 1 are now approved. Pushed the patches to Launchpad for final testing.

Monitored the test status of my thumb2 constants patch, but it still hasn't returned any results. It seems Michael has been having some problems with his systems.

Went back to looking at merging patches to 4.6. It's only really the hard ones left. Many are blocked on work that needs to be done by somebody else. Pinged Tom and Bernd to find out the status of their ones - all are stuck on the back burner.

----
Upstream patched requiring review:
* NEON scheduling patch
* Widening Multiplies 1/7