On 07/29/2011 03:22 PM, Loïc Minier wrote:
On Fri, Jul 29, 2011, Matthias Klose wrote:
the current gcc-4.6/eglibc is now built multilib'd for
-mfloat-abi=softfp|hard, including the GCC runtime libraries. I hope
that the gcc cross builds will pick this up soonish, not needing to
build the cross compiler twice for softfp and hard float-abi.

  How does that actually work to select the runtime linker?  I was
  looking into setting the --dynamic-linker from -mfloat-abi=* flags, but
  didn't manage to.  Apparently, this is getting resolved for gcc 4.7,
  but I was curious how you dealt with this for gcc-4.6.

It's not handled. So the only way is currently to use a LD_LIBRARY_PATH and non-conflicting command line options (which at least works for the currently built runtime libraries).