Hello all,
     I've been playing around with linaro and have it working on my
Pandaboard locally.  I have a couple of questions about the linaro
environment; if this is the wrong forum, I'm happy to take it elsewhere.
     I see that Linaro makes monthly releases of the hwpacks and images.
How are the packages/binaries in those images created?  Are they
cross-compiled, or compiled natively on the target platform?  If they
are cross-compiled, how is the environment created?
     The reason I ask is that we've been looking at cross-compiling some
packages ourselves, and have been running into issues.  So we were
wondering what toolchain the linaro community uses.

Thanks in advance,
--
Chris Lalancette