==Progress===

* Finished off PGO patch - sent upstream.
* Finished off the ABI tests - sent upstream.
* Investigated fixes for LP 942307 - a problem with kernel builds for
android. Backported a fix from Uli last year.
* Upstream patch review.
* Small configury done for SPEC2k as far as HC partitioning goes.
* Some Android benchmark investigations.
* Recovered from a broken upgrade on my laptop from natty to oneiric
on my laptop and then went all the way to Precise. It works
  reasonably !

=== Plans ===

* Commit all approved and tested patches.
* Check on hc partitioning results from SPEC2k and make sure there is
an improvement and the feature works !
* Investigate https://bugs.launchpad.net/gcc-linaro/+bug/924726 in a
little more detail.
* Get back to partial-partial PRE.

Absences.

* 1 week holiday sometime before that - to be booked.
* Linaro Connect Q2.12 - May 28 - June 1 - travel booked - hotel to be booked.