On 02.04.2012 03:49, Michael Hope wrote:
On 23 March 2012 16:23, Michael Hope<michael.h...@linaro.org>  wrote:
On 16 March 2012 14:54, Michael Hope<michael.h...@linaro.org>  wrote:
Hi Ricardo, Matthias.  GCC 4.7 is almost here and it's likely that
Linaro GCC 4.7 will come out for next month's 2012.04 milestone.

For the binary toolchain to work we need the 4.7 runtime libraries on
the target.  Matthias, what are your plans?  How much of 4.7 is
packaged so far?  Ricardo, could we pull these updates to libgcc,
libstdc++, and others into the LEB?

These should be backwards compatible but there's always a risk.  Using
the 4.5 runtime with a 4.4 compiler back on Maverick was OK.

Matthias, I see that 4.7.0 is out and imagine you'll have a build of
it soon.  Ricardo, could we pull these into the 2012.04 LEB?

Ping?  Matthias, I'll follow up at tonight's meeting.

http://lists.linaro.org/pipermail/linaro-toolchain/2012-March/002295.html