Yes, i can.

On 08/10/2012 07:07 AM, Kyungmin Park wrote:
Hi Michael,

In case of PGO. we're also working on it.
So I think it's good chance to discuss it.

Senkevich, can you join it and talk it in detail?

Thank you,
Kyungmin Park

On 8/10/12, Michael Hope <michael.h...@linaro.org> wrote:
Virtual Connect is up next week.  We've got two sessions lined up: the
first on profile guided optimisation and link time optimisation, and
the second on next steps with the vectoriser.  Some other highlights
are the ones on system trace, Dalvik,  and Aarch64 via OpenEmbedded
bootstrap.

The schedule is up at:
http://www.linaro.org/linaro-blog/2012/08/07/linaro-announces-virtual-connect-q3-12-13-17-august-2012/

Our sessions are "Analyzing vectorizer performance regressions in GCC
4.7 and 4.8" at 1000 UTC on Monday and "Exploring The Performance
Impact of PGO and LTO on ARM" at 1000 UTC on Thursday.

You'll need Google Hangout set up to join.  For those who can't make
it, the sessions also get recorded out to the Linaro OnAir YouTube
channel.

I've cancelled the Monday regular and Thursday stand up calls.  See
you next week!

-- Michael

Andrew Senkevich
Expert Software Engineer