Looks like I missed sending this for 2 weeks in a row.

== Progress ==

Linaro tasks.

 * Some upstream discussions on neon testsuite bug. Poked at ML for
quite a bit. Looks like regexps in the neon intrinsics testsuite is
just wrong.
 * Looking at a better way of doing the 64 bit arithmetic patches that
carrot proposed. Don't like them.
 * Discussed with Richard about ubfx for a while.
 * Reviewed the backlog and came up with suggestions for things for
people to do . Thought a bit about some stuff that Michael asked me to
look at .

== Plans ==

* Look at auto-inc-dec patches more and investigate benchmark results.
* Follow up on Intrinsics work.

* Follow-up on my intrinsics patches upstream.
* Finish looking at PR53664 and clean up testsuite further.
* Set up a TC2 for Linaro for benchmarking in the validation lab.

== Absences ==

 * 17th Sept - 5th Oct - Vacation approved.
 * 29th Oct - 5th Nov - Copenhagen Linaro Connect. Travel and hotel to
be booked.