= Progress ==
   * Continue improving LAVA support in DejaGnu. (TCWG 455 - 1/10)
   * More work on regression test analysis and reporting. (TCWG 448 - 4/10)
     - Did builds of 4.8, 4.9, and master to establish baseline test
results.
     - Worked on test analysis script.
     - Jenkins matrix builds & test runs are working, and copying results to
       toolchain64.

   * Meetings and Misc (5/10)
     - Fixing various Cbuildv2 bugs found by yroux dealing with git.
     - Fixed bug where the GDB build was polluting the destdir with
binutils.
     - Installed OpenNX chroot on toolchain64 with maxim.
     - Fixed disk on toolchain64 with maxim to access all 4TB. Use GPT...
     - Added more config triplets to Jenkins, so now it builds everything
       we support.

== Plan ==
   * Install lava-tool and get it working on all the tcwgbuild* machines.
   * Continue improving LAVA support in DejaGnu. (TCWG 455)
   * More work on regression test analysis and reporting. (TCWG 448)
     - Do diffs of new builds test runs from the baseline, not the previous
       build.
   * Try to look at the LLVM branch of Cbuildv2, do some testing of it.

== Issues ==
    * Jenkins needs to be able to see LAVA slaves as online, but not
booted..
    * The skiing is good, but the avalanche danger is high, so limits
accessibility.
    * We need a backup plan for toolchain64.
    * Google groups have problems, so had to setup test results list on
      one of my servers instead. (ask me if you want to be on the list) The
      new beta release of GNU Mailman looks very nice.
    * The chromebooks in our build farm can't build GCC native.

    - rob -