Hi Cristophe,

configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --disable-bootstrap, --with-mode,
--with-arch, --with-tune, --with-fpu, --with-float

All these options are certainly valid GCC configure options.
Which configure are you calling?

You're right, I was calling configure from inside gcc's directory, I didn't know there was a configure at the top-level (I was also using a build directory under the top-level, since I interpreted that the source directory was gcc's).

However, I had a compilation error down the road, something related to bits/predefs.h. Installed some libc6 dev as seen in a forum but it didn't solve it.

I have now abandoned this compilation since I switched to using a LIME board and followed the instructions in http://eewiki.net/display/linuxonarm/A10-OLinuXino-LIME. This already provides Linaro.

My purpose with the previous compilation was to add Linaro's gcc to Debian.

If interesting, I can replicate the bits/predefs.h issue and further debug it.

Best regards,
João M. S. Silva