== Progress ==

[TCWG-617] Upstreamed a patch to make copy relocations use synthetic
sections. This allows us to remove the output section relative dynamic
relocation which is important for range extension Thunks

Did some design work for range extension Thunks.

Did some refactoring to merge PLT and IFunc PLT at maintainers request

[BUD17]
Researched my forthcoming Connect presentation and wrote about 3/5 of the slides

== Plan ==
Finish Connect presentation early next week as I'll be on holiday the
week before Connect.

Start implementing range extension Thunks.