== Progress ==

* [ARM GlobalISel] Fix atomic loads/stores after r294993 [TCWG-1041] [1/10]
  - For the moment we just bail out if we have any atomic loads /
stores. This is better than silently replacing them with non-atomic
operations.

* [ARM GlobalISel] Add support for lowering calls [TCWG-1038] [6/10]
  - Committed support for calls with args/returns in registers (ints,
pointers, floating point)
  - Found and reported a bug in the AArch64 backend
  - Working on lowering stack arguments: committed support for stores,
still working on adding support for GEPs and constants so we can
actually compute the addresses that we have to store to

* Misc [3/10]
  - Meetings, mailing lists, code reviews
  - Connect slides
  - Buildbots (reverted patches with flaky tests, fixed mips-specific
test to run only when mips is built)

== Plan ==

* Out of office on Thursday and Friday
* [ARM GlobalISel] Add support for lowering calls [TCWG-1038]