~ Progress ~

* TCWG-1050, GDB 8.0 release.  [7/10]
  ** Fix PR 19942, but looks my patch is completely wrong as I fully
  misunderstood the "reference count" in GDB.  Writing the v2.
  ** Intel btrace python interface discussion, a marathon discussion
  about both the interface and implementation.  Good thing is that we
  agree that we need to change the interface.  This takes most of my
  time this week.

* TCWG-1040, Review SVE patches.  [2/10]
  Some discussions on avoid copying register contents to a local buffer
  again, which is from my review comments to Alan's patch and my
  suggested patch.  Spend some time on understanding the zero
  initialization of union in C++.  I'll update my suggested patch.

* Update AArch32 GDB buildbot option, so we can get more reasonable
  test result.  [1/10]

~ Plan ~

* More remote tests for GDB 8.0 release.
* Fix PR 19942.
* One day off on Thu.

--
Yao Qi