3 day week,Monday and Tuesday off

Achievements:
[TCWG-614] Range Thunks
- No review progress, blocked on a request for some refactoring to
unify the address allocation.
- Reworked my downstream patch stack in light of TCWG-1088 below.
- Spent some time refactoring the code to try and make it easier to follow.

[TCWG-1088] Refactoring of address assignment
- Committed first patch reviewed last week
- Sent out first couple of patches, no response from upstream, I'm
hoping this is due to maintainers being on Easter holiday.

Some upstream review on ILP32 patches.

Plans for next week:
- 2 day week, at ACCU2017 conference Wednesday to Friday.
- Respond to any upstream review comments.
- Find some small tasks to do to fit in the remainder of the time.

Planned Absences
- ACCU2017 next week (Wednesday to Friday)