* Two days off, Mon and Tue [4/10]

# Progress #

* TCWG-1050, GDB 8.0 release.  [2/10]
  8.0 branch is created.  Intel btrace python api patches are almost OK
  push to master and 8.0 branch.  Patches should be pushed in soon.

* TCWG-1040, Review SVE patches.  [3/10]
  Write unit test to value/register conversion gdbarch hooks.  C++-fy
  regcache so that I can easily verify the result in unit test.  Still
  some fails, need to investigate further.  They are needed to prove SVE
  changes are correct.

* Upstream patches review  [1/10]
  ** arm software single step patch review.  There is still an open
  issue that the author didn't realize, that is, GDB has to understand
  there may be different kind of breakpoints on the same address.

* Propose deprecate arm fpa support in GDB.  I need to post the
  proposal in gdb-annou...@sourceware.org this week, according to the
  deprecation process.

# Plan #

* Finish my unit test and post them for review (with regcache C++-fy
  patch).
* Other issues on 8.0 release if any.

--
Yao Qi