* Monday off.  [2/10]

# Progress #

*GDB 8.0 release, TCWG-1050.  [2/10]
  ** Intel btrace python api patches are pushed in, and all intel
     specific stuff are removed from the python apis before release,
     Phew!
  ** GDBserver arm-linux software single step.  More issues are found,
  can't catch 8.0 release.
  ** 8.0 release candidate is created.

* SVE, TCWG-1040, [5/10]
  ** All my regcache class-fy patches are committed.  Unblock some
  Alan's patches.
  ** One patch review.
  ** Post preparatory patches for my value/register conversion unit
  test patches.
  ** Think about how to change GDB target descriptions for SVE, and
  write them down.  Turns out these problems are not specific to
  SVE, they are already there but SVE make them worse that we should
  fix. Ongoing.

* Upstream review, [1/10]
  ** Review one kernel-awareness patch.
  ** Review OpenRISC GDB patches.

# Plan #

* Finish the doc about GDB target description changes for SVE, and
  send it to Alan.
* Upstream my patches about unit test to value/register conversion
  gdbarch hooks.
* Upstream my GDB disassembler patch, which unify the disassembler
  selection in both gdb and objdump.

--
Yao Qi