# Progress #
* TCWG-1159,New design of GDB/GDBserver target description.  [3/10]
  Split the patch series, and post unrelated stuff first.
  Patches will be easily reviewed in this way.

* TCWG-561, Handle unavailable memory during frame unwinding.  [2/10]
  Committed the first 4 patches, and leave the rest
  4 patches for review.

* TCWG-1162, Test GDB+OpenOCD with AArch64 boards.  [4/10]
  Resolved the newlib issue.  Get my first newlib patch merged.
  Successfully run GDB testsuite with QEMU system mode.  It should
  be similar to running with OpenOCD.

* Upstream review.  [1/10]
   ** Review some memory leaks fixes.
   ** One patch about armv8.3 pointer authentication.

Next week:

* On holiday, and back on Thu.
* TCWG-1162, triage the aarch64-elf GDB test result with QEMU.
* TCWG-1159, rebase my GDB target description patches, and post v4.

--
Yao Qi