Hello Alex,

Sorry for the late comments. I think that looks good to me as a
proposal for Connect. I spotted a couple of typos that I've
highlighted inline. Would it be worth mentioning if you are going to
cover bare-metal system emulation or concentrate on Linux?

Peter

On 23 July 2018 at 15:07, Alex Bennée <alex.ben...@linaro.org> wrote:

> Following on from last weeks discussion here is an alternative abstract
> which instead of looking to the future with where QEMU can go would
> concentrate on what you can do with QEMU now. What do you think?
>
>                      _____________________________
>
>                       MY OTHER MACHINE IS VIRTUAL
>
>                               Alex Bennée
>                      _____________________________
>

>                                  YVR18
>

> When working with new architectures there is often a scramble for
> getting access to hardware. However hardware comes with it's own
> problems - especially when it's new. It's hard to upgrade, hard to poke
> around inside and hard to experiment with.
>
> This is an area where QEMU can help. Thanks to it cross-architecture

Typo: it -> its "Thanks to its cross-architecture"

> emulation and ability to run full-system emulation it provides a
> platform for experimentation without the potential consequences of
> turning your new board into a inanimate brick.

Typo: a -> an "into an inanimate brick". You might also be able to
drop inanimate unless you know of a species of animated brick.