[LLVM-499] LLD support for linking the linux kernel
- [LLVM-504] Support for linker script symbol assignment to an alias.
-- Diagnosed problem and made reproducer on PR.
-- Reviewed the upstream patch.
- [LLVM-503] Support for discarding .dynamic, .dynstr and .dynsym
-- Reviewed upstream patch and proposed testcase that is
representative of the kernel use case.

Some revisiting of scripts and advice on how to cross compile clang
libraries. Looks like I have some updates to do to the documentation
for some configurations I haven't tried before.

- 2 days at ARM internal Codegen conference. Really good event,
standard of work was very high, left enthused.

Planned absences:
Christmas Holiday from 17th December to 4th January