Progress:
 * VIRT-65 [QEMU upstream maintainership]
  - code review:
   + rth's pointer-auth emulation patchset
   + more devices for the microbit board model
   + support for u-boot "noload" image type
   + gdbstub multiprocess extension support for use when the board
     model has multiple asymmetric clusters (like Xilinx Zynq boards)
  - finished debugging patch for aarch64 host linux-user to distinguish
    SEGV on read from SEGV on write by looking at the ESR context struct
    from the kernel rather than by looking at the faulting insn; sent it.
  - sent patch to fix linux-user pread64/pwrite64 with NULL buffer and 0 length
 * VIRT-268 [QEMU support for dual-core Cortex-M Musca board]
  - Sent out patchset fixing heterogenous CPU support (required a lot
    of thought about what we might need to fix and not all that much
    code, in the end)
  - Started work on refactoring our IoTKit model to also support
    the extra pieces required by the SSE-200 subsystem used in the Musca

thanks
-- PMM