Progress:
 * VIRT-65 [QEMU upstream maintainership]
  - code review (have had a go at cutting down the backlog; down to
    six patchsets in my queue...):
   + reviewed the 'clock framework API' patchset; this is
     looking good, the only major question to sort out is what
     the right internal representation for the clock frq/period is
   + Paolo's series to add kernel-doc support to our Sphinx
     setup (which is a mashup of something I hacked together
     ages ago and more recent work from him)
   + RAS memory error support for KVM guests (mostly
     reviewing the easy bits and noting that others have
     provided code review comments on the rest)
   + reviewed RTH's MemTag emulation series
   + reviewed the bits of RTH's VHE series that Alex hadn't got to
   + tested an arm/acpi patchset from Huawei from March
     which had unfortunately fallen through the cracks.
     It failed 'make check' so they'll need to fix and resubmit :-(
  - release work:
   + we needed an rc4
   + and it looks like we'll need an rc5 for one last important
     bugfix; I'm hoping we can do an rc and then actual release
     a few days later, though

thanks
-- PMM