On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 at 10:40, Markus Bollinger
<markus.bollin...@arturia.com> wrote:

> Hello Linaro team,
>
> I want to use your cross compiler version 6.3.1, but I miss the library
> asound and its header (alsa/asoundlib.h)

Hello,

This is not part of the toolchain, it comes from an additional package.
Also note that gcc-6.3.1 is now obsolete (and gcc-7 is not maintained
anymore, you should switch to gcc-8)

> What do I need to do to fix this ?
I don't know, it depends on your environment. If you are using
natively an arm or aarch64 machine, it's probably just a matter of
installing the alsa/asound development package.
If you are using cross compilers, it's probably tricky: I don't know
if such packages exist in cross-compiled format?

Christophe