hi all,
I am attaching the patch for the changes done in gdb in order to activate
instructions and functions recording on ARM processors. your feedback and
review comments are welcome.
and for sure if someone is planning to visit the embedded word exhibition and
want to have an exchange concerning this topic, he/she is welcome to drop me an
e-mail to schedule an appointmentKind RegardsZied Guermazi

    On Monday, February 17, 2020, 7:23:07 PM GMT+1, Mathieu Poirier
<mathieu.poir...@linaro.org> wrote:

 Same comment applies with regards to mailing lists.

On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 at 10:16, zied guermazi <guermazi_z...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi Mike, hi Matthieu,
>
> I was too rapid to press the send button, sorry for the inconvienience.
> and yes, it works. I published the source code in github
> (https://github.com/gzied/binutils-gdb/tree/gdb_arm_coresight) ,as well as a
> mail in linaro mailing list
> (https://lists.linaro.org/pipermail/coresight/2020-February/003676.html).

Unfortunately you didn't publish your work in "PATCH" format and as
such it can't be reviewed.

> Eventhough there is still an effort needed to stabilize it for armv7,  and
> test it for armv8, I consider this as a breakthough that we can build on the
> top of it.
> I will be visiting Embedded world exhibition between 25th and 27th of
> February in Nuremberg, Germany. are you planning to be there too. I am
> looking forwards to meet you there if possible to discuss possibilities of
> further development and integration in the main stream.

I won't be in Nuremberg next week and I'm pretty sure Mike won't be
there either.  Other people on the lists might be around and
interested in meeting with you.  Mike and I will be attending Linaro
Connect in Budapest between the 23rd and 27th of March.  The Linaro
toolchain group will also be there so it might be the perfect
opportunity to sit down for an hour or so and have a chat.

A good day to you,
Mathieu