Progress:
 * VIRT-65 [QEMU upstream maintainership]
  - Softfreeze this week, so a lot of pull request handling, and
    one last small arm pullreq to put together and send out
  - Our Coverity Scan setup was broken (the person who usually does
    the builds updated his machine to a newer Fedora which broke the tool).
    I pulled up an old patchset I had from a year ago which scripts things
    so you can do a build-and-upload automatically via Docker so that
    we're not dependent on one person for this. This took longer than I
    expected as there were a bunch of things that needed fixing both in
    the scripting and in bits of the codebase that the tools warned about.
    Patch series sent.
  - When we did get a Coverity run through, it reported 112 new issues;
    spent some time going through and triaging them (lots of false positives
    but also lots of real bugs) and submitting patches for some of them.
 * VIRT-364 [QEMU support for ARMv8.1-M extensions]
  - sketched out the work required and created some 'story' level
    cards to go under the epic. Still open questions:
     + should we model Cortex-M55 or a more generic 'max' CPU?
     + what board model do we want to use?
     + does LITE have any guest code using v8.1M features for testing?

Random notes:
 * my new desk chair and standing desk arrived this week
   (the latter still needs assembling...) so I am gradually
   improving the rough edges of my WFH setup.

thanks
-- PMM