Progress:
 * VIRT-65 [QEMU upstream maintainership]
  - More freeze related wrangling...

 * VIRT-241 [QEMU ISA Support for A-profile]
  - pushed the ARMv8.2-TTS2UXN patchset out to the mailing list
  - found and fixed a bug in our PAN support where we were making
    PSTATE.PAN forbid execute access, not just data access

 * VIRT-364 [QEMU support for ARMv8.1-M extensions]
  - Started on some preliminary refactoring that we'll need so we can
    more conveniently modify the decoder for v8.1M: converting the
    A32/T32 Neon decoder to use decodetree. I've done the "post-v8.0
    extensions" instructions, and started on the loads-and-stores.

thanks
-- PMM