Progress (short week, 2 days):
 * UM-2 [QEMU upstream maintainership]
  + More of the usual freeze-related work
  + Tracked down and fixed assertion when running with clang sanitizers
  + We finally got a Coverity Scan run through for the first time in a
    month or two, and it was full of new issues. Spent some time going
    through them and marking false positives or reporting the problems
    back to original code authors to be fixed
  + Looking at the tangle of interrupt lines in our exynos4210 SoC
    model -- this needs a refactoring and cleanup so we can get rid
    of its uses of an obsolete function

-- PMM