Yeah sure, I am looking at this.

Here the timeout happens after 1200 seconds without any new output on
stdout/stderr.
I reproduce the issue on tcwg-g3-01 with -j34 (the default on this
machine): the build is stuck near the end when building flang objects.
The same build succeeds using -j16 on this machine.
So I wonder if this could simply be due to insufficient memory.

I will relaunch a few builds to check if something significant changed with
last commits.

KO * 0245dc94ebee [test][sanitizers] Disable new test on Android
?? * 795f93007e10 [AArch64] Add test for #62620.
?? * 4fe91e083a25 [llvm-profdata] ProfileReader cleanup - preparation for
MD5 refactoring - 3
?? * be5747e51693 [flang] Fixed global name creation for literal constants.
OK * 26a7f4230613 [mlir][tosa] Add accumulator type attribute to TOSA
dialect

Antoine