On Wed, Apr 12, 2023 at 9:16 AM Maxim Kuvyrkov
<maxim.kuvyr...@linaro.org> wrote:

> > On Apr 11, 2023, at 7:55 PM, Aaron Ballman <aa...@aaronballman.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hello! I noticed that some of the build bots in the LLVM build lab
> > have been down for an extended period of time. I tried emailing the
> > Linaro Toolchain Working Group address as they're listed as the admin
> > for the machine, but I've not heard a response in a week. Renato
> > mentioned you might be a good person to contact instead.
>
> Hi Aaron,
>
> Sorry, your email might've caught in moderation of the mailing list -- I'll
> check what has happened.

Ah, that makes sense (and is good to know; I've been chatting with
someone about trying to automate sending these emails, so knowing that
mailing list moderation is something we have to watch out for is
helpful).

> > The following bot(s) appear to have been down for multiple weeks:
> >
> > https://lab.llvm.org/buildbot/#/builders/clang-armv7-global-isel
> > https://lab.llvm.org/buildbot/#/builders/clang-native-arm-lnt-perf
> > https://lab.llvm.org/buildbot/#/builders/clang-aarch64-sve-vla-2stage
> > https://lab.llvm.org/buildbot/#/builders/clang-aarch64-sve-vls-2stage
> > https://lab.llvm.org/buildbot/#/builders/clang-aarch64-sve-vls
> > https://lab.llvm.org/buildbot/#/builders/clang-armv7-vfpv3-full-2stage
> > https://lab.llvm.org/buildbot/#/builders/clang-thumbv7-full-2stage
> >
> > Do you have plans to bring the bots back online? If not, that's okay
> > -- just let me know and I can remove the bots from the lab for you.
> > Thank you!
>
> All these bots are currently connected to silent master.  They have problems
> of varied complexity, and we are working on fixing them.  In particular, the
> *-sve-* bots should return to production master in the next few weeks.
>
> For the armv7 bots -- these are more complicated to put into production, but
> we are looking for the solution.

Excellent, thank you for looking into this! I'll leave the bots alone
in the lab since you're still interested in them.

~Aaron