Hello,

# [GNU-767] Support changing SVE vector length in remote debugging

- Continued working on new approach to support changing SVE vector
  length in remote debugging.

# TCWG CI

- Analysed GCC regression GNU-880 which is actually an XFAIL → XPASS so
  I sent a patch removing the xfail annotation.

- Analysed GCC regression GNU-881. The problem is that we don't have
  Python in the ABE sysroot so a new Python GCC plugin testcase fails to
  build. Sent a patch to detect that situation and mark the test as
  unsupported. It was committed upstream.

- Tested a couple of new versions of a GDB mailing list patch to see if
  it fixed the failure reported by the precommit CI. Reported results to
  patch author.

- Fixed silly mistake spotted by Laurent in ABE Gerrit requests to use
  TIMEOUTFACTOR for DejaGnu testsuites. Adjusted it to not use the
  factor in GDB on armhf and sent new version for review.

- Reviewed a couple of Gerrit requests.

--
Thiago