Progress (short week, three days):
 * UM-2 [QEMU upstream maintainership]
  - Sent a patch to fix a bug involving QEMU's PSCI emulation when
    QEMU is faking being EL3 firmware for a Linux guest
  - Sent patch to make our handling of the UNPREDICTABLE T32
    LDM-of-single-register case match real hardware (some buggy
    software assumes this)
  - Patch review
  - Converted some more .txt files in our docs directory to rST
 * QEMU-486 [Support FEAT_RME guests in a board model]
  - JIRA cleanup to more clearly define what this epic is for,
    close out some redundant other epics and issues, and create
    or move some subtasks to be part of this epic

-- PMM