Progress:
 * UM-2 [QEMU upstream maintainership]
  - Respin of a series I wrote back in Autumn to properly wire up the
    NS EL2 timer IRQ on the virt board. The delay was because the change
    tickles a bug in EDK2 that makes it assert on bootup; but now we
    have updated EDK2 binaries in QEMU we can put in the QEMU change.
  - Code review:
   + a patchset adding support for building on GNU Hurd
   + v2 of an imx serial device patch
   + add PCI controller to imx6 board
  - Minor patches sent:
   + fix a portability bug in our const_le64() macro
   + fix a regression in SQSHRN/SQRSHRN
   + fix a bug caused by a typo in our TICDP1 feature-detect function
   + my version of a patch fixing mishandling of '-serial none' option
   + Add ID_AA64ZFR0_EL1.B16B16 to the exposed-to-userspace set
     when we're in user-emulation mode
   + Clean up some #include lines using scripts/clean-includes
   + Remove last VLA use in the tree and enable -Wvla warning
  - Some gardening of the "bite-sized tasks" wiki page: remove a few
    tasks that are actually complete, write up a better description
    for one in the bug tracker, and add some notes for another.
 * QEMU-598 [Model the MPS3-AN536 dual-Cortex-R52 FPGA image]
  - wrote some patches to add most of the devices to the board model.
    The main missing ones are the UARTs, which are a little more
    complicated because a couple of them are per-CPU rather
    than shared between all CPUs.

thanks
-- PMM