Hi,

I am wondering why I got the following message?

I only sent patch review request to
gcc-patc...@gcc.gnu.org<mailto:gcc-patc...@gcc.gnu.org>, never committed the
patches to any public repository.
Are there anyone else applied the patches to sourceware and tested them?
I have posted many patch review request to
gcc-patc...@gcc.gnu.org<mailto:gcc-patc...@gcc.gnu.org>, this is the first time
I got such message.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Qing