Hello Andrew,

"Andrew Pinski (QUIC)" <quic_apin...@quicinc.com> writes:

> These are all expected "failures" for arm (aarch32) really; the new testcases
> were known
> to fail for that target; it is recorded as PR 224847. I was not sure how to
> record this
> besides in the commit message.

Is the PR number correct? I can't find it in GCC bugzilla, nor in Sourceware's.

> Should I xfail them for the targets that are known to fail?

In the GDB testsuite, we use kfail in those cases. From
gdb/testsuite/README:

KFAIL

Use KFAIL for known problem of GDB itself.  You must specify the GDB
bug report number, as in these sample tests:

        kfail "gdb/13392" "continue to marker 2"

or

        setup_kfail gdb/13392 "*-*-*"
        kfail "continue to marker 2"

Though from grepping in gcc/testsuite it doesn't look like the GCC
testsuite does the same.

--
Thiago