Subject: [Linaro-TCWG-CI] gcc patch #89969: Failure on aarch64
Date: 2024-05-12 17:14
From: ci_not...@linaro.org
To: peter0...@disroot.org

Dear contributor, our automatic CI has detected problems related to your patch(es). Please find some details below. If you have any questions, please follow up on linaro-toolchain@lists.linaro.org mailing list, Libera's #linaro-tcwg channel, or ping your favourite Linaro toolchain developer on the usual project channel.

We appreciate that it might be difficult to find the necessary logs or reproduce the issue locally. If you can't get what you need from our CI within minutes, let us know and we will be happy to help.

In gcc_build master-aarch64 after:

  | gcc patch https://patchwork.sourceware.org/patch/89969
  | Author: Peter Damianov <peter0...@disroot.org>
  | Date:   Sun May 12 06:38:58 2024 -0700
  |
  |     driver: Output to a temp file; rename upon success [PR80182]
  |
  |     Currently, commands like:
  |     gcc -o file.c -lm
  |     will delete the user's code.
  |
| This patch makes the linker write executables to a temp file, and then renames
  | ... 15 lines of the commit log omitted.
  | ... applied on top of baseline commit:
| 46077992180 arm: Use utxb rN, rM, ror #8 to implement zero_extract on armv6.

Results changed to
# reset_artifacts:
-10
# true:
0
# build_abe gcc:
# FAILED
# First few build errors in logs:
# 00:04:12 make[2]: *** [Makefile:1005: libgcc_s.so] Error 1
# 00:04:12 make[1]: *** [Makefile:14340: all-target-libgcc] Error 2
# 00:04:12 make: *** [Makefile:1062: all] Error 2

From
# reset_artifacts:
-10
# true:
0
# build_abe gcc:
1

The configuration of this build is:
CI config tcwg_gcc_build master-aarch64

The information below can be used to reproduce a debug environment:

Current build : https://ci.linaro.org/job/tcwg_gcc_build--master-aarch64-precommit/8869/artifact/artifacts Reference build : https://ci.linaro.org/job/tcwg_gcc_build--master-aarch64-build/2030/artifact/artifacts

Warning: we do not enable maintainer-mode nor automatically update
generated files, which may lead to failures if the patch modifies the
master files.