Progress:
 * UM-2 [QEMU upstream maintainership]
   - patch-review queue has filled up again; reviewed at least some patches
     ready for an arm pullreq
   - another KVM Forum PC meeting

 * QEMU-530 [QEMU ARMv9.5 Baseline CPU for TCG]
   - realized that FEAT_AFP means we need to refactor our FPCR/FPSR
     implementation, because it adds new AArch64-only bits that aren't
     visible in the AArch32 FPSCR format. (QEMU for historical reasons
     implemented FPCR and FPSR as masked views of FPSCR; now we need
     to switch to having FPSCR be a view of the FPCR/FPSR data.)
     Wrote the necessary refactoring and sent patchseries out for review.

-- PMM