Thank you both for the quick responses!

On Mon, Jul 1, 2024 at 5:03 AM Omair Javaid <omair.jav...@linaro.org> wrote:

> On Mon, 1 Jul 2024 at 14:56, David Spickett <david.spick...@linaro.org>
> wrote:
>
>> This is one for @Omair Javaid <omair.jav...@linaro.org> who is on bots
>> this week.
>>
>> But to save him some confusion, I noticed that the next build
>> https://lab.llvm.org/buildbot/#/builders/122/builds/151 passes. This is
>> because
>> https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/commit/038bc1c18c786e14cc306401b00144265f8860f5
>> required lld which surprisingly, makes the test unsupported?
>>
>> UNSUPPORTED: Profile-armhf :: Linux/instrprof-vtable-value-prof.cpp
>> (74341 of 77518)
>>
>> Which is odd because it's enabled in both stages and used to link in
>> stage 2.
>>
> I am guessing behavior is intended as LLVM_ENABLE_LLD=ON is not setting
> CLANG_DEFAULT_LINKER for stage 2. Should we expect clang to use just built
> lld in stage 2 by default without even setting CLANG_DEFAULT_LINKER?
>

>> Did you get any other notifications of the same include issue,
>> particularly from Linaro's other builders?

Not really. I only received two buildbot failure email notifications, one
is 'fatal error: 'cstdio' file not found' as being discussed here, and the
other <https://lab.llvm.org/buildbot/#/builders/95/builds/672> failure is
from buildbot clang-ppc64le-linux-test-suite and fixed by commit 038bc1c
<https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/commit/038bc1c18c786e14cc306401b00144265f8860f5>.
With the change to require lld, it's likely the test runs on a smaller set
of buildbots though.