On October 23 SSEF will host a Supergreen event and will sell gently used
children's clothing. We are also partnering with Mothers Out Front, Lincoln
Green Energy Committee and the Sunrise Movement and hopefully a few more.
We are also partnering with Donelons who we want to sell household goods that
are green.
Wondering- what green products are people using? Or what would you like to use?
Please let me know so we can order items for you! We will start collecting
clothes in August. Save your clothes for us! All funds raised will go to our
Preschool Scholarship Fund!
Thanks.
Susan Winship
Susan Winship, LICSW