I can vouch for Amelia’s maturity, diligence, and sense of responsibility.
Speaking from personal experience, she’s great.

Jay Gregory
46 Bypass Road

From: Lincoln <lincoln-boun...@lincolntalk.org> On Behalf Of Amelia Mangini
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2021 10:41 AM
To: lincoln@lincolntalk.org
Subject: [LincolnTalk] Petsitting and Childcare

Hi All,

            My name is Amelia and I’m a recent college graduate looking for
some opportunities the rest of the summer. I’m available for childcare,
pet-sitting, and house-sitting. I have been working with kids since before high
school and I have access to a vehicle. If you are interested or have any
questions you can contact me by email or by phone.

Email: amangi...@gmail.com<mailto:amangi...@gmail.com>

Phone: 781-775-3793

Best,

Amelia Mangini

________________________________

This email communication may contain CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION WHICH ALSO MAY BE
LEGALLY PRIVILEGED and is intended only for the use of the intended recipients
identified above. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication,
you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use, dissemination,
distribution, downloading, or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this
communication in error, please immediately notify us by reply email, delete the
communication and destroy all copies.

GORDON REES SCULLY MANSUKHANI, LLP
YOUR 50 STATE PARTNER®
http://www.grsm.com