Lincoln METCO Luxury Benefit Estate Sale kicks off tomorrow (Friday) morning at
9 am!
Please see all prices in the photo descriptions in the link down below!
This is going to be Lincoln’s premier shopping event of the summer!!
Prices range from $150 to $5,000 so bring the big bucks and the big trucks!!
July 30th, July 31st, and August 1st
9 am to 4 pm each day at Joanna’s House at 18 Cerulean Way starting tomorrow!!
Please park on the street unless you are loading purchases
Doors open at 9 am out by garage bays.
Please wear a face mask when inside our garage and house at all times
regardless of vaccination status. Please understand we are going to allow no
more than about 10 people inside at once.
Don’t Miss out! These items are exquisite and priced at a small fraction of
their value!
Lincoln METCO Luxury Benefit Sale starts on 7/30/2021

|   |
Lincoln METCO Luxury Benefit Sale starts on 7/30/2021

View information about this sale in Lincoln, MA. The sale starts Friday, July
30 and runs through Sunday, August 1.
  |   |