Dear LincolnTalk,

This may be of interest to some of you. This is a panel discussion hosted by
the Federal Reserve System on “Racism and the Economy: Focus on Health.” I’m
sure it will be at least as good as the one they did earlier in the summer with
a focus on housing, which was excellent.

Best regards,
Michelle Barnes
South Great Road

Begin forwarded message: