Runaway Speckled Hamburg Chicken, Female:
Hi Folks!
So in the last few days, what I believe to be a female Speckled Hamburg chicken
has staked a claim on the solar waterfall next to the wood line in our front
yard.
She is very pretty and very shy and seems very happy in her new environment.
She looks lovely and is happily eating grubs and drinking water.
Unfortunately, we have a 150 pound Newfoundland with a strong prey drive and
our neighbors have a lovely free-range German Shepard mix who also loves to
hunt.
Add in that our neighborhood has a resident Red Fox and a plethora of hawks and
we can assume that her days may be numbered.
This chicken is pretty fast and good at flying for a flightless bird.
Her preferred area between our steep waterfall and the wood line truly gives
this chicken the terrain advantage over humans.
I have no experience catching chickens nor would I know what to do if I
succeeded.
If you think she is yours your best bet is to come over around 730 am or
anytime after 4 pm, and sometimes mid-day.
We are at 18 Cerulean Way here in Lincoln.
Joanna Schmergel617-645-9059

https://www.mcmurrayhatchery.com/silver_spangled_hamburgs.html

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone