*Hi Swap Shed enthusiasts and dedicated Waste Reducers and Reusers, *

The Swap Shed needs* YOU! *Be a part of the re-imagined Swap Shed once a
week, once a month, even once every other month. To keep this beloved
Lincoln treasure vital and functional, we are looking for cheerful
volunteers who care about the planet and about our community, who want to
pitch in to keep the Swap Shed open and organized to keep as much out of
the waste stream as possible.

Please sign up HERE
<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080e48a9ab2ba0f85-swap> for many shifts
or for just one once in awhile. Questions? Contact Emily Haslett at
emhasl...@gmail.com or (781) 308-3888.

Interested in joining our newly formed Zero Waste Lincoln Committee? Reach
out to Emily for details.

Join the crowd that is having a blast generously sharing their time!

Gratefully,
๐ŸŒโ˜€the Zero Waste Lincoln Committee