[image: Mothers Out Front Massachusetts]
<http://ma.mothersoutfront.org/?e=0084f3d436c0cba8ef15fc0e3dd863cd&utm_source=mothersoutfrontma&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=oct_meetup&n=1>

To all mothers, stepmothers, grandmothers, sisters, caregivers, aunts,
godmothers and those who care deeply about all children,

Please join Mothers Out Front Lincoln for an IN PERSON meeting outdoors!

We’ve missed all of our old friends and look forward to seeing new friends
who want to create a livable and just future for all children!

When: Sunday, October 17th from 4-6pm

Where: The Rainbow Chairs next to First Parish (the white church) across
from the library on Bedford Road

Come learn about:

   - Our new Zero Waste Campaign and Zero Waste Lincoln Committee
   - Mothers Out Front’s Clean Heat, Clean Air campaign
   - Healthy Soils and Nature Based solutions to reverse global warming

Drop in or come for the whole time. We want to hear how you’ve been and
what is on your mind. Let’s share our joys and concerns and support one
another. Bring friends!

Please RSVP to emhasl...@gmail.com so we can contact you in case it rains.

We can’t wait to see you soon!

Staci, Candace, Trish & Emily