I think we're looking for a new pest control company.

Over the years, we occasionally get mice in some abandoned ductwork under the
slab (no basement), and our current service isn't any help.  They haven't found
where the mice are getting in, and they are apparently unable to scope the
ducts.  Mostly they send random people over every few months unannounced to
check traps.

So far we've put up with this, replacing traps ourselves whenever we smell a
dead mouse, but now there's a dead mouse we can't find in the ducts.  Our pest
control company's only suggestion was to increase the frequency with which they
send random people over.

So can anyone recommend a pest service who might be able to help us find the
source of the smell and maybe even the mice's entry point?

        -P